Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, websites or search terms that referred you to this Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies”: Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our website content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files”: Log files track actions that occur on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
If you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
This information may include your:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Billing and shipping address(es)
- Details about your orders (for example, your shirt size)
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You’ve created a Customer Account
- Your Customer Account password has been reset or updated
- You’ve made a purchase
- Your order has shipped
- We may also send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- You’ll receive an automated email within 24 hours after you abandon your shopping cart if all of the following occur:
- You entered your email address at checkout or are logged into your Customer Account.
- You added a product that is in stock to your shopping cart.
- You closed your browser or left our website without completing your purchase.
The email will link back to this website, where you voluntarily can pick up where you left off and complete your purchase.
You can unsubscribe from these messages through a link at the bottom of the email.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we may provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify as the platform to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers, where the font files are stored, may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device, and your IP address
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we may receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser, we are not altering our Site's use or data collection practices.
When you place an order through the Site, we maintain your order information in our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to know about the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using our contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident and we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you need to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Two Generations in Style, LLC,
Las Cumbres, 385 Caguas,
San Juan, PR 00926 United States